Pacific and Caribbean Conference on Effective and Sustainable Regulation of Power and Water Services
Dates: March 25-27, 2014
The Conference aims to bring together senior policy makers and regulators in the water and energy sectors from small island states across the Pacific and the Caribbean to:
- Share information and experience on relevant energy and water sector policies, laws, and regulations in small island countries, including:
- models for effective regulation;
- case studies on effective application of such models;
- specific regulatory approaches for energy access, service quality, and tariff-setting; and
- approaches to economic regulation to promote environmental sustainability, including energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Consider the best ways of promoting South-South cooperation in policy, law and regulation of the energy and water sectors, between and among Pacific and Caribbean countries.
For more information on the event, click here to download the agenda.