How do I insert a picture or PDF into a page?
Adding an image:
- In the WYSIWYG editor click the image button (looks like a painting)
Adding a PDF:
- In the WYSIWYG editor click the Link button (looks like an anchor)
- Click 'Browse' to open up the file browser -- this shows you the folder on your web server where you store images/pdfs
- If the image is already present, select it from the file list.
- If the image isn't present, click the Upload button to upload it first
- Click Send to FCKEditor to return the image to the page
- Click Ok in the image dialog box